KREJ 101.7 FM
Keeping Ready Expecting Jesus
KSNS 91.5 FM
Keep Singing New Songs
KREJ and KSNS are listener supported Christian radio stations operating from Medicine Lodge, Kansas and serving south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. KREJ carries teaching programs, drama, local worship services, and a variety of Christian music. It operates on 101.7 FM at 50,000 watts. KSNS broadcasts contemporary Christian music on 91.5 FM at 96,000 watts. Area volunteers are an important part of both stations.
KNJT 90.3 FM
Kansas Needs Jesus Today
KLOX 90.9 FM
K300 97.1 FM
On Oct. 11, 2011 KNJT “Kansas Needs Jesus Today”, Coldwater, Kansas, began broadcasting at 1,000 watts on 90.3 FM. On Dec. 11, 2014, we added KLOX, Creston, Iowa; it broadcasts at 500 watts on 90.9 FM. The Woodward, Oklahoma, translator station broadcasts at 97.1 FM. All three of these stations broadcast KREJ programming.
KREJ / KSNS Business Supporters
Our business underwriters give faithfully every month to help keep Christian radio on the air in south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. Please join us in expressing gratitude to:
- The Law Office of Robert W. Christensen, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Farmers Co-op Equity Company, Isabel, Kansas
- Clarke Corporation, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Holder Drug, Alva, Oklahoma
- A & D Keller Repair, Carmen, Oklahoma
- Spicer Auction and Real Estate, Kiowa, Kansas
- Morgan Diesel, Pratt, Kansas
- Ricke Service and Hardware, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Williams Ag, LLC, Kiowa, Kansas
- Taylor Printing, Pratt, Kansas
- Farmers Cooperative Company, Haviland, Kansas
- Schiff Cabinet Shop, Sharon, Kansas
- Poland Angus Ranch, Isabel, Kansas
- CC’s Custom Leatherworks, Cherokee, Oklahoma
- B & R Lunch Stop, Byron, Oklahoma
- The Auto Station, LLC, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- DK Angus / Konnie Lukins, Hazelton, Kansas
- Humble Pie, Pratt, Kansas
- deVine Water, LLC, Alva, Oklahoma
- Nisly Brothers, Inc, Hutchinson, Kansas
- Lumber Yard Steakhouse, Zenda, Kansas
- The Gyp Hills Guest Ranch, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a business supporter; underwriting spots are available on both stations.
Russell Oestereich, Gary Moore, Mike Henry, Larry Martin, and Allison Reed
Tom Holloway passed away Aug. 15, 2016, at 76. He did Suppertime Gospel for nearly 20 years and the Mike & Tom Show for 16 years. His voice was recognized throughout the area; he was a big part of KREJ’s success. We believe he received a “well done” from the Lord.
Make a Donation Online
Our parent organization has an account with an online payment service. Click Donate to make an online donation to KREJ / KSNS. Be sure to enter your donation amount in the box for KREJ. Note that the payment page return link will take you to the home page of the organization’s flagship station, WPIO, Titusville, Florida.