KREJ 101.7 FM
Keeping Ready Expecting Jesus
KSNS 91.5 FM
Keep Singing New Songs
KREJ and KSNS are listener supported Christian radio stations operating from Medicine Lodge, Kansas and serving south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. KREJ carries teaching programs, drama, local worship services, and a variety of Christian music. It operates on 101.7 FM at 50,000 watts. KSNS broadcasts contemporary Christian music on 91.5 FM at 96,000 watts. Area volunteers are an important part of both stations.
KRTT 88.1 FM
Keep Redeeming The Time
KNJT 90.3 FM
Kansas Needs Jesus Today
K300 97.1 FM
Feb. 2011 the Great Bend, Kansas, translator station was converted to a regular station, KRTT “Keep Redeeming The Time” at 1,000 watts on 88.1 FM. On Oct. 11, 2011 KNJT “Kansas Needs Jesus Today”, Coldwater, Kansas, began broadcasting at 1,000 watts on 90.3 FM. Both stations have no studio and broadcast KREJ programming. The Woodward, Oklahoma, translator station broadcasts KREJ at 97.1 FM.
KREJ / KSNS Business Supporters
Our business underwriters give faithfully every month to help keep Christian radio on the air in south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. Please join us in expressing gratitude to:
- The Law Office of Robert W. Christensen, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Farmers Co-op Equity Company, Isabel, Kansas
- Clarke Corporation, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Holder Drug, Alva, Oklahoma
- A & D Keller Repair, Carmen, Oklahoma
- Spicer Auction and Real Estate, Kiowa, Kansas
- Morgan Diesel, Pratt, Kansas
- Ricke Service and Hardware, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Williams Ag, LLC, Kiowa, Kansas
- Taylor Printing, Pratt, Kansas
- Farmers Cooperative Company, Haviland, Kansas
- Schiff Cabinet Shop, Sharon, Kansas
- Poland Angus Ranch, Isabel, Kansas
- CC’s Custom Leatherworks, Cherokee, Oklahoma
- B & R Lunch Stop, Byron, Oklahoma
- The Auto Station, LLC, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- DK Angus / Konnie Ott, Hazelton, Kansas
- Humble Pie, Pratt, Kansas
- deVine Water, LLC, Alva, Oklahoma
- Nisly Brothers, Inc, Hutchinson, Kansas
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a business supporter; underwriting spots are available on both stations.
Russell Oestereich, Gary Moore, Mike Henry, Larry Martin, and Allison Reed
A Wonderful Sharathon!
We are praising God for a wonderful Sharathon this year! The goal was $75,000 of listener support for KREJ, KSNS, KRTT, KNJT, and the Woodward translator station. We received pledges from 127 supporters totaling $86,701. Praise the Lord!
If you missed Sharathon, you may still pledge in either of the following ways:
- Fill out the pdf pledge form (requires Adobe Reader) and mail it to
KREJ / KSNS
301 S. Main Street
Medicine Lodge, Kansas 67104
- Use the online pledge form to email us your pledge.
Underwriting spots are available on both stations.
Thank you for being part of the solution!
Make a Donation Online
Our parent organization has an account with an online payment service. Click Donate to make an online donation to KREJ / KSNS. Be sure to enter your donation amount in the box for KREJ. Note that the payment page return link will take you to the home page of the organization's flagship station, WPIO, Titusville, Florida.