KREJ 101.7 FM
Keeping Ready Expecting Jesus
KSNS 91.5 FM
Keep Singing New Songs
KREJ and KSNS are listener supported Christian radio stations operating from Medicine Lodge, Kansas and serving south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. KREJ carries teaching programs, drama, local worship services, and a variety of Christian music. It operates on 101.7 FM at 50,000 watts. KSNS broadcasts contemporary Christian music on 91.5 FM at 96,000 watts. Area volunteers are an important part of both stations.
KNJT 90.3 FM
Kansas Needs Jesus Today
KLOX 90.9 FM
K300 97.1 FM
On Oct. 11, 2011 KNJT “Kansas Needs Jesus Today”, Coldwater, Kansas, began broadcasting at 1,000 watts on 90.3 FM. On Dec. 11, 2014, we added KLOX, Creston, Iowa; it broadcasts at 500 watts on 90.9 FM. The Woodward, Oklahoma, translator station broadcasts at 97.1 FM. All three of these stations broadcast KREJ programming.
Transmitters Survive Major Grass Fire
When a major grass fire swept through this area in March, God protected our transmitter buildings. The heat did damage KREJ’s transmission line and antenna, but both transmitters were spared. We thank and praise God that the damage was not worse!
Coverage Areas of Our Stations
Russell Oestereich, Gary Moore, Mike Henry, Larry Martin, and Allison Reed
Sharathon Oct. 27 - 29
Our annual sharathon will be held Oct. 27-29. Please pray for this ministry.
Please come by and visit us during Sharathon; we’ll have an open house at the studio throughout the Sharathon. We look forward to seeing our friends during this time! You can also tune in any of our stations to hear all the excitement as listeners call in and pledge financial support for local Christian radio. Some even go on the air to share a personal testimony and challenge.
If you’d like to help out with a pledge, please tell us in one of the following ways:
- Call KREJ/KSNS at 620-886-3537 during the Sharathon.
- Bring your pledge to the studio during the Sharathon.
- Fill out the pdf pledge form (requires Adobe Reader) and mail it to
KREJ / KSNS
301 S. Main Street
Medicine Lodge, Kansas 67104
- Use the online pledge form to email us your pledge.
Underwriting spots are available on both stations.
Thank you for being part of the solution!
Make a Donation Online
Our parent organization has an account with an online payment service. Click Donate to make an online donation to KREJ / KSNS. Be sure to enter your donation amount in the box for KREJ. Note that the payment page return link will take you to the home page of the organization’s flagship station, WPIO, Titusville, Florida.
KREJ / KSNS Business Supporters
Our business underwriters give faithfully every month to help keep Christian radio on the air in south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. Please join us in expressing gratitude to:
- The Law Office of Robert W. Christensen, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Farmers Co-op Equity Company, Isabel, Kansas
- Clarke Corporation, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Holder Drug, Alva, Oklahoma
- A & D Keller Repair, Carmen, Oklahoma
- Spicer Auction and Real Estate, Kiowa, Kansas
- Morgan Diesel, Pratt, Kansas
- Ricke Service and Hardware, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Williams Ag, LLC, Kiowa, Kansas
- Taylor Printing, Pratt, Kansas
- Farmers Cooperative Company, Haviland, Kansas
- Schiff Cabinet Shop, Sharon, Kansas
- Poland Angus Ranch, Isabel, Kansas
- CC’s Custom Leatherworks, Cherokee, Oklahoma
- B & R Lunch Stop, Byron, Oklahoma
- The Auto Station, LLC, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- DK Angus / Konnie Lukins, Hazelton, Kansas
- Humble Pie, Pratt, Kansas
- deVine Water, LLC, Alva, Oklahoma
- Nisly Brothers, Inc, Hutchinson, Kansas
- Lumber Yard Steakhouse, Zenda, Kansas
- The Gyp Hills Guest Ranch, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a business supporter; underwriting spots are available on both stations.