KREJ 101.7 FM
Keeping Ready Expecting Jesus
KSNS 91.5 FM
Keep Singing New Songs
KREJ and KSNS are listener supported Christian radio stations operating from Medicine Lodge, Kansas and serving south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. KREJ carries teaching programs, drama, local worship services, and a variety of Christian music. It operates on 101.7 FM at 50,000 watts. KSNS broadcasts contemporary Christian music on 91.5 FM at 96,000 watts. Area volunteers are an important part of both stations.
KNJT 90.3 FM
Kansas Needs Jesus Today
KLOX 90.9 FM
K300 97.1 FM
On Oct. 11, 2011 KNJT “Kansas Needs Jesus Today”, Coldwater, Kansas, began broadcasting at 1,000 watts on 90.3 FM. On Dec. 11, 2014, we added KLOX, Creston, Iowa; it broadcasts at 500 watts on 90.9 FM. The Woodward, Oklahoma, translator station broadcasts at 97.1 FM. All three of these stations broadcast KREJ programming.
KREJ / KSNS Business Supporters
Our business underwriters give faithfully every month to help keep Christian radio on the air in south central Kansas and northwest Oklahoma. Please join us in expressing gratitude to:
- The Law Office of Robert W. Christensen, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Farmers Co-op Equity Company, Isabel, Kansas
- Clarke Corporation, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Holder Drug, Alva, Oklahoma
- A & D Keller Repair, Carmen, Oklahoma
- Spicer Auction and Real Estate, Kiowa, Kansas
- Morgan Diesel, Pratt, Kansas
- Ricke Service and Hardware, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- Williams Ag, LLC, Kiowa, Kansas
- Taylor Printing, Pratt, Kansas
- Farmers Cooperative Company, Haviland, Kansas
- Schiff Cabinet Shop, Sharon, Kansas
- Poland Angus Ranch, Isabel, Kansas
- CC’s Custom Leatherworks, Cherokee, Oklahoma
- B & R Lunch Stop, Byron, Oklahoma
- The Auto Station, LLC, Medicine Lodge, Kansas
- DK Angus / Konnie Lukins, Hazelton, Kansas
- Humble Pie, Pratt, Kansas
- deVine Water, LLC, Alva, Oklahoma
- Nisly Brothers, Inc, Hutchinson, Kansas
- Lumber Yard Steakhouse, Zenda, Kansas
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a business supporter; underwriting spots are available on both stations.
Make a Donation Online
Our parent organization has an account with an online payment service. Click Donate to make an online donation to KREJ / KSNS. Be sure to enter your donation amount in the box for KREJ. Note that the payment page return link will take you to the home page of the organization’s flagship station, WPIO, Titusville, Florida.
Russell Oestereich, Gary Moore, Mike Henry, Larry Martin, and Allison Reed
Transmitters Survive Major Grass Fire
The fire was all around, but the transmitter buildings were spared. Some call it luck, but we call it answered prayer. The truth is, Mike kept the grass mowed around the buildings and God keep the embers from igniting the buildings. We are co-laborers together with God.
The fire did damage KREJ’s transmission line, and after it was fixed, we found that the 8-bay antenna for KREJ needs to be replaced. The new antenna will take 2-3 weeks and cost at least 15K.
We will continue broadcasting KREJ at 91.5 FM and KSNS at 101.7 FM (on low power). We thank and praise God that the damage was not worse. Thank you for your prayers and your patience!
Channel 12 heard about this and interviewed Mike Henry. Click on the picture to watch it.